M.T. WALKER - RING THOSE BELLS // THE HOLIDAY SESSIONS With the holiday season u ...Read more...
Sport and Fitness Challenge Cup
Are you looking for a new off-season activity that challenges you? Does your team think as one, perform like a well oiled machine? If you said yes to any of these questions, then our Sport and Fitness division is for you! See how your training and skills transfer to the water, feel the burn in muscles you never knew existed as you give it your all to be the first to cross the finish line.
The Sport and Fitness Challenge Cup is open to teams representing a specific sport team, sport club, fitness studio, fitness club as well as sport/fitness.
Past Participants include:
Teams outside North America: FREE
- Entry into the Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival
- Two team practices with certified coaches
- Opportunity for top fundraising teams to qualify to race in the Charity Challenge Cup
- Access to free concert series and onsite activities
- Opportunity to compete in various community and corporate divisions
- Team site to hang out between races; decorate to have fun or promote your business/organization
- Invitation for all team members to the Opening Ceremony and Parade of Champions
- Entry into team t-shirt, team site and team spirit competitions
- All equipment provided (boats, paddles, PFDs)
Mixed - must race with a minimum of 8 female paddlers.
Women - must race with all female paddlers, but can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
Open - teams are often comprised of primarily male paddlers, but females may also paddle. Open teams can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
- Team Registration
- Individual Registration
- Participant Login
- Create & Manage a Team
- Challenge Cups
- Important Resources
- Race Format & Schedule
- Tim Hortons Team Area
- Race Results
- Race Results Archives
- Rideau CrossFit