Local Team Rate: $1400
Out of Town Rate: $995 *Outside 100km radius of Ottawa
Individual Rate: Cost determined by team paddling with.
Teams registered in the following divisions: $850
Teams outside North America: FREE
- Entry into the Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival from June 23-26, 2022 (racing on June 25-26)
- Two team practices with certified coaches
- Opportunity for top fundraising teams to qualify to race in the Charity Challenge Cup
- Access to free concert series and onsite activities
- Opportunity to compete in various community and corporate divisions
- Team site to hang out between races; decorate to have fun or promote your business/organization
- Invitation for all team members to the Opening Ceremony and Parade of Champions
- Entry into team t-shirt, team site and team spirit competitions
- All equipment provided (boats, paddles, PFDs)
Mixed - must race with a minimum of 8 female paddlers.
Women - must race with all female paddlers, may have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
Open - no restrictions. Teams are often comprised of primarily male paddlers, but females may also paddle. Open teams can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
Teams may be comprised of 16-20 paddlers, 1 drummer, 1 steersperson and up to 6 spares (maximum roster of 30).
Concerts and additional programming are funded through the generous support of artistic grants and sponsors.
The festival provides hydration stations, which allow people to re-fill personal water bottles.