2024 EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION OPENS NOVEMBER 1, 12PM EST The Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Fest ...Read more...
*HST and a processing fee of 6.99% + $1.25 will be added to all rates. All payments are made during registration and e-transfer is available for all options except “Team Members Pay”.
**Refund deadline is 4pm ET on April 30th. Teams who request a refund before the deadline will receive a reimbursement of the registration payment minus an administrative fee of 25% (+HST).
- Entry into the Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival
- Two team practices with certified coaches
- Opportunity for top fundraising teams to qualify to race in the Charity Challenge Cup
- Access to free concert series and onsite activities
- Opportunity to compete in various community and corporate divisions
- Team site to hang out between races; decorate to have fun or promote your business/organization
- Invitation for all team members to the Opening Ceremony and Parade of Champions
- Entry into team t-shirt, team site and team spirit competitions
- All equipment provided (boats, paddles, PFDs)
Mixed - must race with a minimum of 8 female paddlers.
Women - must race with all female paddlers, may have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
Open - no restrictions. Teams are often comprised of primarily male paddlers, but females may also paddle. Open teams can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
- Team Registration
- Individual Registration
- Participant Login
- Create & Manage a Team
- Challenge Cups
- Important Resources
- Race Format & Schedule
- Tim Hortons Team Area
- Race Results
- Race Results Archives
- Rideau CrossFit