2023 EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION OPENS NOVEMBER 1, 12PM EST The Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Fest ...Read more...
Where can I park?/How can I get to site?
- Free parking will be available at Canada Post Headquarters on Riverside Drive during festival hours.
- A Taxi, Uber pick up and drop-off zone is available just inside the entrance to the Mooney's Bay parking lot just off Riverside Dr.
- Free bicycle parking is also available at both entrances to the festival grounds. See Map
- OC Transpo services the Mooney’s Bay area as well; visit www.octranspo.com for local service schedule details.
- Accommodation Partners
- Greening Efforts
- Festival Map
- Paddler's Paradise
- Safer Music Spaces
- Diversity and Inclusion Policy
TIM HORTONS OTTAWA DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL UNVEILS 2022 LINEUP FEATURING HEADLINERS THE STRUMBELLAS AND SERENA RYDER
The Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival returns June 24-26 with free all ages concerts fro ...Read more...