Hospitality & Tourism Challenge Cup
It's your turn to be the guest! We welcome you to enjoy the hospitality our festival has to offer. Every day you work tirelessly welcoming people into your establishment and making their stay as comfortable as possible. You welcome those coming to our amazing city, making their experience a memorable one. Now, in our Hospitality and Tourism Challenge Cup you can bring out your competitive side and be the first to cross the finish line. Come together as a team and relax as you experience all that we have to offer, both on and off the water.
Past participants in the Hospitality & Tourism Challenge Cup have represented companies who provide hospitality or tourism services through events, attractions, accommodations or the culinary scene.
Past Participants include:
Teams outside North America: FREE
- Entry into the Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival
- Two team practices with certified coaches
- Opportunity for top fundraising teams to qualify to race in the Charity Challenge Cup
- Access to free concert series and onsite activities
- Opportunity to compete in various community and corporate divisions
- Team site to hang out between races; decorate to have fun or promote your business/organization
- Invitation for all team members to the Opening Ceremony and Parade of Champions
- Entry into team t-shirt, team site and team spirit competitions
- All equipment provided (boats, paddles, PFDs)
Mixed - must race with a minimum of 8 female paddlers.
Women - must race with all female paddlers, but can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
Open - teams are often comprised of primarily male paddlers, but females may also paddle. Open teams can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
- Team Registration
- Individual Registration
- Participant Login
- Create & Manage a Team
- Challenge Cups
- Important Resources
- Race Format & Schedule
- Tim Hortons Team Area
- Race Results
- Race Results Archives
- Rideau CrossFit