Health Care Challenge Cup
PRESENTED BY: DONNA CONA
You are the ones racing to our aid and providing care when we aren’t feeling our best. Now, you can race to the finish line with some sick paddling techniques in our Health Care & Ambulance Services Challenge Cup. Stop tending wounds and increase those endorphins as you enjoy some friendly competition against teams whose members work for hospitals, medical clinics, or medical or dental offices.
Past Participants include:
Teams outside North America: FREE
- Two team practices with certified coaches
- Opportunity for top fundraising teams to qualify to race in the Charity Challenge Cup
- Access to free concert series and onsite activities
- Opportunity to compete in various community and corporate divisions
- Team site to hang out between races; decorate to have fun or promote your business/organization
- Invitation for all team members to the Opening Ceremony and Parade of Champions
- Entry into team t-shirt, team site and team spirit competitions
- All equipment provided (boats, paddles, PFDs)
Mixed - must race with a minimum of 8 female paddlers.
Women - must race with all female paddlers, but can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
Open - teams are often comprised of primarily male paddlers, but females may also paddle. Open teams can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
- Team Registration
- Individual Registration
- Participant Login
- Create & Manage a Team
- Challenge Cups
- Important Resources
- Race Format & Schedule
- Tim Hortons Team Area
- Race Results
- Race Results Archives
- Rideau CrossFit