Friends & Family Challenge Cup
PRESENTED BY: GOODLIFFE FITNESS
The Friends & Family Challenge Cup races are designed to increase competition among teams whose members are all members of the same extended family. If you choose to enter a Challenge Cup you will be grouped with similar teams for the first race of the weekend. If there are more than 8 teams in a Challenge Cup your second race on Saturday will serve as the Challenge Cup Final. Entering a Challenge Cup does not increase the number of times a team will race.
Teams outside North America: FREE
- Entry into the Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival
- Two team practices with certified coaches
- Opportunity for top fundraising teams to qualify to race in the Charity Challenge Cup
- Access to free concert series and onsite activities
- Opportunity to compete in various community and corporate divisions
- Team site to hang out between races; decorate to have fun or promote your business/organization
- Invitation for all team members to the Opening Ceremony and Parade of Champions
- Entry into team t-shirt, team site and team spirit competitions
- All equipment provided (boats, paddles, PFDs)
Mixed - must race with a minimum of 8 female paddlers.
Women - must race with all female paddlers, but can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
Open - teams are often comprised of primarily male paddlers, but females may also paddle. Open teams can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
- Team Registration
- Individual Registration
- Participant Login
- Create & Manage a Team
- Challenge Cups
- Important Resources
- Race Format & Schedule
- Tim Hortons Team Area
- Race Results
- Race Results Archives
- Rideau CrossFit