Canadian Armed Forces Challenge Cup
Teamwork, precision, strength, and dedication are all things that come to mind when you think of our Canadian Armed Forces. Will the hours of training and drilling to perform as a single unit transfer onto the water? Our Canadian Armed Forces Challenge Cup gives you a chance to race against other units, divisions and departments to cross that finish line first and be named champions!
The Canadian Armed Forces Challenge Cup races are designed to increase competition among teams representing the various divisions of the Canadian military from around the country.
Past Participants include:
Teams outside North America: FREE
- Entry into the Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival
- Two team practices with certified coaches
- Opportunity for top fundraising teams to qualify to race in the Charity Challenge Cup
- Access to free concert series and onsite activities
- Opportunity to compete in various community and corporate divisions
- Team site to hang out between races; decorate to have fun or promote your business/organization
- Invitation for all team members to the Opening Ceremony and Parade of Champions
- Entry into team t-shirt, team site and team spirit competitions
- All equipment provided (boats, paddles, PFDs)
Mixed - must race with a minimum of 8 female paddlers.
Women - must race with all female paddlers, but can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
Open - teams are often comprised of primarily male paddlers, but females may also paddle. Open teams can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
- Team Registration
- Individual Registration
- Participant Login
- Create & Manage a Team
- Challenge Cups
- Important Resources
- Race Format & Schedule
- Tim Hortons Team Area
- Race Results
- Race Results Archives
- Rideau CrossFit