Through the set-up and configuration of displays and items for auction, Silent Auction volunteers will have plenty of opportunity to interact with other attendees of the festival.
- Set-up/take down auction items
- Create attractive displays for items to be auctioned off
- Assist with processing of bids
- Ensure ample bid sheets and pens for participants
- Potential to be called on to transport items throughout the festival grounds
- Ensure the care of auction items
Silent Auction volunteers will be assisting with operations in the Silent Auction Tent, located to the right of the Hillside Bar. Once there they will be greeted by an Area Leader and be shown their responsibilities. An Area Leader will be present at all times to address and questions or concerns.
*Silent Auction Volunteers will be required to stand for lengthy periods of time*