Government Challenge Cup
PRESENTED BY: MANN LAWYERS
You are at the heart of our country, the ones that make everything tick. Each department toiling to keep the country running smoothly. Now is the time to relax, have some fun and bond with your coworkers in our Government Challenge Cup. Prove that your team is the most cohesive and efficient as you paddle to victory!
The Government Challenge Cup races are designed to increase competition among teams whose members work for federal, provincial or municipal governments.
Past Participants include:
Teams outside North America: FREE
- Two team practices with certified coaches
- Opportunity for top fundraising teams to qualify to race in the Charity Challenge Cup
- Access to free concert series and onsite activities
- Opportunity to compete in various community and corporate divisions
- Team site to hang out between races; decorate to have fun or promote your business/organization
- Invitation for all team members to the Opening Ceremony and Parade of Champions
- Entry into team t-shirt, team site and team spirit competitions
- All equipment provided (boats, paddles, PFDs)
Mixed - must race with a minimum of 8 female paddlers.
Women - must race with all female paddlers, but can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
Open - teams are often comprised of primarily male paddlers, but females may also paddle. Open teams can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
- Team Registration
- Individual Registration
- Participant Login
- Create & Manage a Team
- Challenge Cups
- Important Resources
- Race Format & Schedule
- Tim Hortons Team Area
- Race Results
- Race Results Archives
- Rideau CrossFit