Emergency Services Challenge Cup
Working as a team, strength and determination all come to mind when you think of the people who dedicate their lives providing emergency services to our community. Does your team has what it takes to be named champions and add that new cup to your trophy case? Our Emergency Services Challenge Cup gives you the chance to come together and race against other divisions and departments where the best of the best will compete to cross the finish line first!
Past participants in the Emergency Services Challenge Cup have represented police, fire, paramedic, ambulance services, and related associations.
Past Participants include:
Teams outside North America: FREE
- Entry into the Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival from June 20-23, 2019 (racing on June 22-23)
- Two team practices with certified coaches
- Opportunity for top fundraising teams to qualify to race in the Charity Challenge Cup
- Access to free concert series and onsite activities
- Opportunity to compete in various community and corporate divisions
- Team site to hang out between races; decorate to have fun or promote your business/organization
- Invitation for all team members to the Opening Ceremony and Parade of Champions
- Entry into team t-shirt, team site and team spirit competitions
- All equipment provided (boats, paddles, PFDs)
Mixed - must race with a minimum of 8 female paddlers.
Women - must race with all female paddlers, but can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
Open - teams are often comprised of primarily male paddlers, but females may also paddle. Open teams can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
- Team Registration
- Team Login
- Important Resources
- Create & Manage a Team
- Challenge Cups
- Race Format & Schedule
- Tim Hortons Team Area
- Individual Registration
- Race Results
- Rideau CrossFit
- LoknCharge Lockers