Community Challenge Cup
Are you part of an organization you believe in? A charity or non-profit that is helping to make our community a better place? Whether you are a client, volunteer, fundraiser, staff or board member you deserve a break! Take some time to give back to yourself and enjoy a great day of paddling, laughing and teamwork. Create fun memories while being a part of an event that shares in your commitment to giving back to the community.
Some past participants in the Community Challenge Cup have included teams representing these registered charity and non-profit organizations.
Past Participants include:
Teams outside North America: FREE
- Entry into the Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival
- Two team practices with certified coaches
- Opportunity for top fundraising teams to qualify to race in the Charity Challenge Cup
- Access to free concert series and onsite activities
- Opportunity to compete in various community and corporate divisions
- Team site to hang out between races; decorate to have fun or promote your business/organization
- Invitation for all team members to the Opening Ceremony and Parade of Champions
- Entry into team t-shirt, team site and team spirit competitions
- All equipment provided (boats, paddles, PFDs)
Mixed - must race with a minimum of 8 female paddlers.
Women - must race with all female paddlers, but can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
Open - teams are often comprised of primarily male paddlers, but females may also paddle. Open teams can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
- Team Registration
- Individual Registration
- Participant Login
- Create & Manage a Team
- Challenge Cups
- Important Resources
- Race Format & Schedule
- Tim Hortons Team Area
- Race Results
- Race Results Archives
- Rideau CrossFit