- All teams are guaranteed two 500m races on Saturday.
- Teams will compete in preliminary races Saturday morning and final races Saturday afternoon.
- Top teams will advance to Sunday where they will compete in three additional races - 100m, 200m and 500m Grand Final.
- Saturday Challenge Cup Awards: First place teams in the various Challenge Cup categories will receive individual medals and a large team trophy.
- Team Site, Team T-Shirt and Team Spirit Awards will be presented on Saturday.
- Sunday 500m Awards: Top three teams in each division will be awarded medals. The top team in each division is presented with the Cup trophy.
- Sunday 100m and 200m Awards: Top three teams in each division are awarded a team trophy.
The Charity Challenge Cup Races: Top fundraising teams face-off in Mixed, Open and Women's divisions.
The Rookie Race: The top eight fundraising teams competing in their first festival.
Breast Cancer Paddlers Race: Breast Cancer Paddlers teams compete in a ceremonial race at mid-day on Saturday. Immediately following the race, a traditional Flower Ceremony will be held on the beach to provide a moment to remember and honour those who have been lost to breast cancer, and those who are still fighting.
Best Team Site Design: Awarded to the team with the most colourful and creatively decorated team site.
Team Spirit: Awarded to the team demonstrating the best overall team spirit!
Rookie Team Spirit: Awarded to the rookie team bringing lots of spirit in their first year!
Best T-shirt Design: Awarded to the team with the most creative t-shirt.
Stay In Touch
Sign up for our newsletter and stay up to date with the latest information about the festival.