The Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival is proud to present its 2021 programming from Marc ...Read more...
- All teams are guaranteed two 500m races on Saturday.
- Teams will compete in preliminary races Saturday morning and final races Saturday afternoon.
- The top 75 mixed teams, top 32 women’s teams and top 8 open teams will advance to Sunday where they will compete in three additional races - 100m, 200m and 500m races throughout the day.
- Saturday Challenge Cup Awards: First place teams in the various Challenge Cup categories will receive individual medals and a large team trophy.
- Team Site, Team T-Shirt and Team Spirit Awards will be presented on Saturday.
- Sunday 500m Awards: Top three teams in Mixed A-J, Women’s A-D and Open A are awarded medals. The top team in each division is presented with the Cup trophy.
- Sunday 100m and 200m Awards: Top three teams in Mixed A-J, Women’s A-D and Open A are awarded a team trophy.
The Charity Challenge Cup Races: Top fundraising teams face-off in Mixed, Open and Women's divisions.
The Rookie Race: The top eight fundraising teams competing in their first festival.
Breast Cancer Survivors Race: Breast Cancer Survivor teams compete in a ceremonial race at mid-day on Saturday. Immediately following the race, a traditional Flower Ceremony will be held on the beach to provide a moment to remember and honour those who have been lost to breast cancer, and those who are still fighting.
Best Team Site Design: Awarded to the team with the most colourful and creatively decorated team site.
Team Spirit: Awarded to the team demonstrating the best overall team spirit!
Rookie Team Spirit: Awarded to the rookie team bringing lots of spirit in their first year!
Best T-shirt Design: Awarded to the team with the most creative t-shirt.
REGISTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN THE ULTIMATE BACKYARD PARTY OR THE SUMMER SPECTACULAR PRIZE PACK FROM OTTAWA WA'A AND LANDSHARK!
MAKE A SPLASH and register for OTTAWA WA'A and you are automatically entered for your chance ...Read more...
Stay In Touch
Sign up for our newsletter and stay up to date with the latest information about the festival.