In this area volunteers will assist in organizing teams for the next race. They will ensure that all teams and members are present and that they know which dock to go to.
- Ensure paddles have IDBF stickers
- Team counts, check for wristbands
- Organize teams before their races
- Check Dragon Boat Canada ID’s if required
- Inform teams of dock numbers and safety rules
- Control flow of teams heading to the docks
- Maintain a litter-free environment
All Team Staging Volunteers operations will be overseen down at the docks!
After signing in at the Volunteer Village volunteers will be directed to the Team Staging tent, located behind the food vendors. Once there they will be greeted by their Area Leader and shown their responsibilities. An Area Leader will be present at all times to address and questions or concerns.
OTTAWA DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL NAMED AMONG FLIGHTNETWORK'S 40 OF THE BEST ARTS AND CULTURAL FESTIVALS IN NORTH AMERICA IN 2018
June 12, 2018 | We are excited to share that the Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival was named among Fl ...Read more...