Registration Is Open
The 22nd Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival will take place June 25th - 28th, 2015 at Mooney's Bay Park. Top fundraising teams will compete in the Carmello’s Charity Challenge Cup races held at 8:00pm on June 26th. Racing takes place June 27th and 28th.
2015 Registration Fees:
Regular: $1400 (+HST = $1582)
Out of Town: $995 (+HST = $1124.35) – Available to teams from outside 150km radius of Ottawa – limited time offer!
Open Division: $500 (+HST = $565) - Open Division will race on Sunday only; no practices included
- All equipment (boats, paddles, PFDs) for all team members
- Two practices with certified coaches
- 12x20’ site in the Team Village; decorate to have fun or promote your business/organization
- Entry into the Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival
- Opportunity to be a part of a community event giving back to local charities
Mixed - must race with a minimum of 8 female paddlers (does not include steersperson/drummer).
Women - must have all female paddlers, but can have a male drummer and/or steersperson.
Open - often comprised of primarily male paddlers, but females may also paddle on the team as well. Open teams can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
Teams may be comprised of 14 to 20 paddlers, 1 drummer, 1 steersperson and up to 6 spares.
TIM HORTONS OTTAWA DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES 2015 LINEUP HEADLINERS INCLUDE TOKYO POLICE ...Read more...