Naomi Garneau can now add pin-up girl to her list of accomplishments and she couldn’t be prouder ...Read more...
Sign up for our newsletter and stay up to date with the latest information about the festival.
Registration Is Open
The 22nd Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival will take place June 25th - 28th, 2015 at Mooney's Bay Park. Top fundraising teams will compete in the Carmello’s Charity Challenge Cup races held at 8:00pm on June 26th. Racing takes place June 27th and 28th.
2015 Registration Fees:
Regular: $1400 (+HST = $1582)
Out of Town: $995 (+HST = $1124.35) – Available to teams from outside 150km radius of Ottawa – limited time offer!
Open Division: $500 (+HST = $565) - Open Division will race on Sunday only; no practices included
- All equipment (boats, paddles, PFDs) for all team members
- Two practices with certified coaches
- 12x20’ site in the Team Village; decorate to have fun or promote your business/organization
- Entry into the Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival
- Opportunity to be a part of a community event giving back to local charities
Mixed - must race with a minimum of 8 female paddlers (does not include steersperson/drummer).
Women - must have all female paddlers, but can have a male drummer and/or steersperson.
Open - often comprised of primarily male paddlers, but females may also paddle on the team as well. Open teams can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
Teams may be comprised of 14 to 20 paddlers, 1 drummer, 1 steersperson and up to 6 spares.