The Dragon Boat Tradition, which originated in China over 2000 years ago, is now going global ...Read more...
Sue Holloway Cup
You train on the water, off the water, in the heat, in the cold (and far too often in the rain), you know what it takes to be a top athlete. As members of DBC your team is committed to pushing each other to cross that finish line first.
The inaugural year for the Sue Holloway Challenge Cup allows sport teams a chance to earn DBC qualifying points while striving for greatness in their sport, just as four-time Olympian, two time Olympic medalist and Canada Sports Hall of Famer, Sue Holloway achieved. Show everyone what hard work and dedication really looks like.
· Be a part of North America's largest dragon boat festival
· We provide everything you need (paddles and PFDs), oh and the boat too
· We'll show you how - two free practices with fun and knowledgeable coaches
· Decorate your 10x20' team site to compete for the best team site award or promote who you are what you do
- All equipment (boats, paddles, PFDs) for all 22 team members
- Practices with certified coaches
- Challenge Cups provide opportunity for friendly competition against other companies in your industry (see more details below)
- Team Site; decorate to have fun or promote your business/organization
- Opportunity to be a part of a community event giving back to local charities (over $4 million raised to date)
Team Registration Fees: $1400 (+HST = $1582)
Out of Town Team Registration Fees: $995 (+HST = $1124.35) – Available to teams from outside 100km radius of Ottawa
Individual Registration Fees: $50 (+HST = $56.50)
- Register a Team
- Team Login
- Important Resources
- Create & Manage a Team
- Challenge Cups
- Race Format & Schedule
- Tim Hortons Team Area
- Join a Team
- CCWC Qualifier
- Race Results
The Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival announces a partnership with The Embassy of the People’s Repu ...Read more...