Broken Social Scene, nominated for Group of the Year at this Sunday's Juno Awards. With the J ...Read more...
Pride Challenge Cup
What is the Pride Challenge Cup?
The first LGBTTQ+ dragon boat division in Canada is the place to be! Looking for a new way to meet people, have some fun while working together with members of the LGBTTQ+ community and supporters? Be creative and have fun vying for our best decorated team site and team spirit awards, oh and watch out for some fierce competition on the water too!
Team Rate: $1400
Out of Town Rate: $995 *Outside 100km radius of Ottawa
Individual Rate: $65
25th Anniversary Rate: $1100 (first 25 teams - SOLD OUT) *Immediate payment required
Early Bird Rate: $1200 ( 25 slots available - SOLD OUT) *Immediate payment required
Snow Bird Rate: $1300 ( 25 slots available - SOLD OUT) *Register and pay before December 31, 2017
Teams registered in the following divisions: $850 (25 spots available - A few spots remaining)
Teams outside North America: FREE
- Entry into the Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival from June 21-24, 2018 (racing on June 23-24)
- Two team practices with certified coaches
- Opportunity for top fundraising teams to qualify to race in the Charity Challenge Cup
- Access to free concert series and onsite activities
- Opportunity to compete in various community and corporate divisions
- Team site to hang out between races; decorate to have fun or promote your business/organization
- Invitation for all team members to the Opening Ceremony and Parade of Champions
- Entry into team t-shirt, team site and team spirit competitions
- All equipment provided (boats, paddles, PFDs)
Mixed - must race with a minimum of 8 female paddlers.
Women - must race with all female paddlers, but can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
Open - teams are often comprised of primarily male paddlers, but females may also paddle. Open teams can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
Teams may be comprised of 16-20 paddlers, 1 drummer, 1 steersperson and up to 6 spares (maximum roster of 28).
- Team Registration
- Team Login
- Important Resources
- Create & Manage a Team
- Challenge Cups
- Race Format & Schedule
- Tim Hortons Team Area
- Individual Registration
- CCWC Teams
- Race Results
FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES 2018 LINEUP FEATURING HEADLINERS SAM ROBERTS BAND (21ST), BROKEN SOCIAL SCENE (22ND), WINTERSLEEP AND HOLLERADO (23RD), AND MATT MAYS (24TH)
The Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival returns June 21 to 24 for its 25th Anniversary. High ...Read more...
Stay In Touch
Sign up for our newsletter and stay up to date with the latest information about the festival.