The Dragon Boat Tradition, which originated in China over 2000 years ago, is now going global ...Read more...
Media Challenge Cup
What is the Media Challenge Cup?
Get the message out and show everyone who is the real media king! The Media Challenge Cup gives your team a chance to compete against your rivals in the industry. Be the top news story as you cross the finish line first and enjoy a fun filled day of racing and attractions as you get to know that guy down the hall and what he actually does all day.Past participants in the Media Challenge Cup have represented companies in the media industry including television, radio, print and social media.
· Be a part of North America's largest dragon boat festival
· We provide everything you need (paddles and PFDs), oh and the boat too
· We'll show you how - two free practices with fun and knowledgeable coaches
· Decorate your 10x20' team site to compete for the best team site award or promote who you are what you do
- All equipment (boats, paddles, PFDs) for all 22 team members
- Practices with certified coaches
- Challenge Cups provide opportunity for friendly competition against other companies in your industry (see more details below)
- Team Site; decorate to have fun or promote your business/organization
- Opportunity to be a part of a community event giving back to local charities (over $4 million raised to date)
Team Registration Fees: $1400 (+HST = $1582)
Out of Town Team Registration Fees: $995 (+HST = $1124.35) – Available to teams from outside 100km radius of Ottawa
Individual Registration Fees: $50 (+HST = $56.50)
- Register a Team
- Team Login
- Important Resources
- Create & Manage a Team
- Challenge Cups
- Race Format & Schedule
- Tim Hortons Team Area
- Join a Team
- CCWC Qualifier
- Race Results
The Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival announces a partnership with The Embassy of the People’s Repu ...Read more...