Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival, officially joined IDBP(International Dragon Boat Professional Le ...Read more...
Hospitality & Tourism Challenge Cup
What is the Hospitality & Tourism Challenge Cup?
It's your turn to be the guest! We welcome you to enjoy the hospitality our festival has to offer. Every day you work tirelessly welcoming people into your establishment and making their stay as comfortable as possible. You welcome those coming to our amazing city, making their experience a memorable one. Now, in our Hospitality and Tourism Challenge Cup you can bring out your competitive side and be the first to cross the finish line. Come together as a team and relax as you experience all that we have to offer, both on and off the water.
Past participants in the Hospitality & Tourism Challenge Cup have represented companies who provide hospitality or tourism services through events, attractions, accommodations or the culinary scene.
Challenge Cup teams must have a minimum of 9 people racing from the designated cup category. For example, if you are entering the High Tech Challenge your team must have a minimum of 9 paddlers who are employed with the High Tech organization the team represents. Challenge Cups require a minimum of 3 teams so issue a challenge to your competition and get ready to beat them on the water!
· Be a part of North America's largest dragon boat festival
· We provide everything you need (paddles and PFDs), oh and the boat too
· We'll show you how - two free practices with fun and knowledgeable coaches
· Decorate your 10x20' team site to compete for the best team site award or promote who you are what you do
- All equipment (boats, paddles, PFDs) for all 22 team members
- Practices with certified coaches
- Challenge Cups provide opportunity for friendly competition against other companies in your industry (see more details below)
- Team Site; decorate to have fun or promote your business/organization
- Opportunity to be a part of a community event giving back to local charities (over $4 million raised to date)
Team Registration Fees: $1400 (+HST = $1582)
Out of Town Team Registration Fees: $995 (+HST = $1124.35) – Available to teams from outside 100km radius of Ottawa
Individual Registration Fees: $50 (+HST = $56.50)
- Register a Team
- Team Login
- Important Resources
- Create & Manage a Team
- Challenge Cups
- Race Format & Schedule
- Tim Hortons Team Area
- Join a Team
- CCWC Qualifier
- Race Results