The Dragon Boat Tradition, which originated in China over 2000 years ago, is now going global ...Read more...
Financial Services Challenge Cup
PRESENTED BY: SCOTIABANK
What is the Financial Services Challenge Cup?
The Financial Services Challenge Cup races are designed to increase competition among teams representing companies or institutions providing financial services (Banks, Trust Companies, Investment, Insurance, Mortgage Brokers, etc). If you choose to enter a Challenge Cup you will be grouped with similar teams for the first race of the weekend. If there are more than 8 teams in a Challenge Cup your second race on Saturday will serve as the Challenge Cup Final. Entering a Challenge Cup does not increase the number of times a team will race.
Challenge Cup Teams must have a minimum of 9 people racing from the designated cup category. For example, if you are entering the High Tech Challenge your team must have a minimum of 9 paddlers who are employed with the High Tech organization the team represents.
- All equipment (boats, paddles, PFDs) for all 22 team members
- Practices with certified coaches
- Challenge Cups provide opportunity for friendly competition against other companies in your industry (see more details below)
- Team Site; decorate to have fun or promote your business/organization
- Opportunity to be a part of a community event giving back to local charities (over $4 million raised to date)
Team Registration Fees: $1400 (+HST = $1582)
Out of Town Team Registration Fees: $995 (+HST = $1124.35) – Available to teams from outside 100km radius of Ottawa
Individual Registration Fees: $50 (+HST = $56.50)
- Register a Team
- Team Login
- Important Resources
- Create & Manage a Team
- Challenge Cups
- Race Format & Schedule
- Tim Hortons Team Area
- Join a Team
- CCWC Qualifier
- Race Results
The Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival announces a partnership with The Embassy of the People’s Repu ...Read more...