The Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival has a long history of supporting local talent, in pr ...Read more...
What is the Confederation Challenge Cup?
The Confederation Cup races are designed to increase competition among teams and will bring Canadians together to celebrate and /or participate actively in a healthy and inclusive community. The Cup will include specific provinces and territories, celebrating Canada's 150th anniversary! If you choose to enter a Challenge Cup you will be grouped with similar teams for the first race of the weekend. If there are more than 8 teams in a Challenge Cup your second race on Saturday will serve as the Challenge Cup Final. Entering a Challenge Cup does not increase the number of times a team will race.
Challenge Cup Teams must have a minimum of 9 people racing from the designated cup category. For example, if you are entering the High Tech Challenge your team must have a minimum of 9 paddlers who are employed with the High Tech organization the team represents.
· Be a part of North America's largest dragon boat festival
· We provide everything you need (paddles and PFDs), oh and the boat too
· We'll show you how - two free practices with fun and knowledgeable coaches
· Decorate your 10x20' team site to compete for the best team site award or promote who you are what you do
- All equipment (boats, paddles, PFDs) for all 22 team members
- Practices with certified coaches
- Challenge Cups provide opportunity for friendly competition against other companies in your industry (see more details below)
- Team Site; decorate to have fun or promote your business/organization
- Opportunity to be a part of a community event giving back to local charities (over $4 million raised to date)
Team Registration Fees: $1400 (+HST = $1582)
Out of Town Team Registration Fees: $995 (+HST = $1124.35) – Available to teams from outside 100km radius of Ottawa
Individual Registration Fees: $50 (+HST = $56.50)
- Register a Team
- Team Login
- Important Resources
- Create & Manage a Team
- Challenge Cups
- Race Format & Schedule
- Tim Hortons Team Area
- Join a Team
- CCWC Qualifier
- Race Results