Broken Social Scene, nominated for Group of the Year at this Sunday's Juno Awards. With the J ...Read more...
Community Challenge Cup
What is the Community Challenge Cup?
The Community Challenge Cup races are designed to increase competition among teams representing community organizations including charities and non-profits. If you choose to enter a Challenge Cup you will be grouped with similar teams for the first race of the weekend. If there are more than 8 teams in a Challenge Cup your second race on Saturday will serve as the Challenge Cup Final. Entering a Challenge Cup does not increase the number of times a team will race.
Teams outside North America: FREE
- Entry into the Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival from June 21-24, 2018 (racing on June 23-24)
- Two team practices with certified coaches
- Opportunity for top fundraising teams to qualify to race in the Charity Challenge Cup
- Access to free concert series and onsite activities
- Opportunity to compete in various community and corporate divisions
- Team site to hang out between races; decorate to have fun or promote your business/organization
- Invitation for all team members to the Opening Ceremony and Parade of Champions
- Entry into team t-shirt, team site and team spirit competitions
- All equipment provided (boats, paddles, PFDs)
Mixed - must race with a minimum of 8 female paddlers.
Women - must race with all female paddlers, but can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
Open - teams are often comprised of primarily male paddlers, but females may also paddle. Open teams can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
- Team Registration
- Team Login
- Important Resources
- Create & Manage a Team
- Challenge Cups
- Race Format & Schedule
- Tim Hortons Team Area
- Individual Registration
- CCWC Teams
- Race Results
FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES 2018 LINEUP FEATURING HEADLINERS SAM ROBERTS BAND (21ST), BROKEN SOCIAL SCENE (22ND), WINTERSLEEP AND HOLLERADO (23RD), AND MATT MAYS (24TH)
The Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival returns June 21 to 24 for its 25th Anniversary. High ...Read more...