Building & Development Challenge Cup
PRESENTED BY: MINTO
Whether you are hard at work on a construction site, busy drawing up floor plans for a family’s new home, or expanding Ottawa's light rail transit, the Building & Development Challenge Cup is for you. Put down your hammer (or pencil) and pick up a paddle, take a break from building our community to building a team and proving that you are Ottawa's top builder! The festival is a great way to come together to strengthen your team on the water and on site.
Past participants in the Building & Development Challenge Cup have represented companies who are involved in construction, project development, engineering consultants and building materials.
Past Participants include:
Teams outside North America: FREE
- Entry into the Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival from June 20-23, 2019 (racing on June 22-23)
- Two team practices with certified coaches
- Opportunity for top fundraising teams to qualify to race in the Charity Challenge Cup
- Access to free concert series and onsite activities
- Opportunity to compete in various community and corporate divisions
- Team site to hang out between races; decorate to have fun or promote your business/organization
- Invitation for all team members to the Opening Ceremony and Parade of Champions
- Entry into team t-shirt, team site and team spirit competitions
- All equipment provided (boats, paddles, PFDs)
Mixed - must race with a minimum of 8 female paddlers.
Women - must race with all female paddlers, but can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
Open - teams are often comprised of primarily male paddlers, but females may also paddle. Open teams can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
- Team Registration
- Team Login
- Important Resources
- Create & Manage a Team
- Challenge Cups
- Race Format & Schedule
- Tim Hortons Team Area
- Individual Registration
- Race Results
- Rideau CrossFit