Breast Cancer Survivors Challenge Cup
Dragon boating and breast cancer survivors have a deep rooted history and a strong partnership which we continue to embrace with our Breast Cancer Survivors Challenge Cup. This long standing division was created to celebrate our Breast Cancer Survivor teams' commitment to dragon boating and inspiring perseverance. The strength of the teams in this division is evident in their determination and desire to be the first one to cross the finish line.
We are once again pleased to be hosting a Breast Cancer Survivor Night on Friday evening, which includes a ceremonial race, touching flower ceremony, followed by a reception for BCS teams and supporters.
For more information on the Breast Cancer Survivors Challenge Cup Race, Click Here.
Early Bird Rate: $1200 (25 spots available)
Snow Bird Rate: $1300 (25 spots available)
Regular Team Rate: $1400
Out of Town Rate: $995 (teams from outside 100km radius of Ottawa)
Teams registered in the following divisions: $850 (25 spots available)
- Accessibility Challenge Cup
- Breast Cancer Survivors Challenge Cup
- Community Challenge Cup
- Teams competing in the 2018 CCWC
- Youth Challenge Cup
Teams outside North America: FREE
Individual Registration: $50
- Entry into the Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival from June 21-24, 2018 (racing on June 23-24)
- Two team practices with certified coaches
- Opportunity for top fundraising teams to qualify to race in the Charity Challenge Cup
- Access to free concert series and onsite activities
- Opportunity to compete in various community and corporate divisions
- Team site to hang out between races; decorate to have fun or promote your business/organization
- Invitation for all team members to the Opening Ceremony and Parade of Champions
- Entry into team t-shirt, team site and team spirit competitions
- All equipment provided (boats, paddles, PFDs)
Mixed - must race with a minimum of 8 female paddlers.
Women - must race with all female paddlers, but can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
Open - teams are often comprised of primarily male paddlers, but females may also paddle. Open teams can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
Teams may be comprised of 16-20 paddlers, 1 drummer, 1 steersperson and up to 6 spares (maximum roster of 28).
- Team Registration
- Team Login
- Important Resources
- Create & Manage a Team
- Challenge Cups
- Race Format & Schedule
- Tim Hortons Team Area
- Join a Team
- CCWC Teams
- Race Results
Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival, officially joined IDBP (International Dragon Boat Professional L ...Read more...