Breast Cancer Survivors Challenge Cup
Dragon boating and breast cancer survivors have a deep rooted history and a strong partnership which we continue to embrace with our Breast Cancer Survivors Challenge Cup. This long standing division was created to celebrate our Breast Cancer Survivor teams' commitment to dragon boating and inspiring perseverance. The strength of the teams in this division is evident in their determination and desire to be the first one to cross the finish line.
We are once again pleased to be hosting a Breast Cancer Survivor Night on Friday evening, which includes a ceremonial race, touching flower ceremony, followed by a reception for BCS teams and supporters.
For more information on the Breast Cancer Survivors Challenge Cup Race, Click Here.
Outside North America: FREE
- Entry into the Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival from June 20-23, 2019 (racing on June 22-23)
- Two team practices with certified coaches
- Opportunity for top fundraising teams to qualify to race in the Charity Challenge Cup
- Access to free concerts
- Opportunity to compete in various community and corporate divisions
- Team site to hang out between races; decorate to have fun or promote your business/organization
- Invitation for all team members to the Opening Ceremony and Parade of Champions
- Entry into team t-shirt, team site and team spirit competitions
- All equipment provided (boats, paddles, PFDs)
Mixed - must race with a minimum of 8 female paddlers.
Women - must race with all female paddlers, but can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
Open - teams are often comprised of primarily male paddlers, but females may also paddle. Open teams can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
- Team Registration
- Team Login
- Important Resources
- Create & Manage a Team
- Challenge Cups
- Race Format & Schedule
- Tim Hortons Team Area
- Individual Registration
- Rideau CrossFit
- Race Results
- LoknCharge Lockers