The Dragon Boat Tradition, which originated in China over 2000 years ago, is now going global ...Read more...
Accessibility Challenge Cup
What is the Accessibility Challenge Cup?
One of our newest divisions, the Accessibility Challenge Cup, provides an opportunity for people with a disability, their caregivers and supporters, to experience an amazing day on the water paddling and having lots of fun. Coaches will show everyone who are new to the sport how to work together to cross the finish line (and maybe a few tips on creating a team cheer too!).
· Be a part of North America's largest dragon boat festival
· We provide everything you need (paddles and PFDs), oh and the boat too
· We'll show you how - two free practices with fun and knowledgeable coaches
· Decorate your 10x20' team site to compete for the best team site award or promote who you are what you do
- All equipment (boats, paddles, PFDs) for all 22 team members
- Practices with certified coaches
- Challenge Cups provide opportunity for friendly competition against other companies in your industry (see more details below)
- Team Site; decorate to have fun or promote your business/organization
- Opportunity to be a part of a community event giving back to local charities (over $4 million raised to date)
Team Registration Fees: $1400 (+HST = $1582)
Out of Town Team Registration Fees: $995 (+HST = $1124.35) – Available to teams from outside 100km radius of Ottawa
Individual Registration Fees: $50 (+HST = $56.50)
- Register a Team
- Team Login
- Important Resources
- Create & Manage a Team
- Challenge Cups
- Race Format & Schedule
- Tim Hortons Team Area
- Join a Team
- CCWC Qualifier
- Race Results
The Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival announces a partnership with The Embassy of the People’s Repu ...Read more...