M.T. WALKER - RING THOSE BELLS // THE HOLIDAY SESSIONS With the holiday season u ...Read more...
Guests attending the V.I.P tent are considered to be distinguished and invited and will be given extra attention in the tent by our V.I.P Volunteers. Invitees to the V.I.P tent will have access to reserved seating as well as a private food and beverage experience, and it will be the duty of V.I.P Volunteers to uphold these experiences for our visitors.
- Set-up/tear down V.I.P Section
- Check passes upon entry and issue ID wristbands as necessary
- Restock drink inventory as the day goes on
- Maintain a clean area for our guests
- Responsible for serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to our patrons
Operations for V.I.P Volunteers will be addressed in the V.I.P Tent.
After signing in at the Volunteer Village, volunteers will be directed to the V.I.P Tent, located on the beach next to the Judges’ Stand. Once there they will be greeted by an Area Leader where they will be shown their responsibilities.
*ALL volunteers in this section MUST be SmartServe certified or willing to complete their certification prior to festival start date*