Festival volunteers will have multiple meal options and snacks as well as beverages. Every volunteer will be given one meal and water bottle per shift, which volunteers in this section will be responsible for preparing. Kitchen Crew Volunteers will also be in charge of stationary volunteer get meals.
- Removing meals from the refrigerated truck
- Prepare meals in Volunteer Village
- Distribute food to volunteers
- Run food to stationary/far out volunteers
- Restock utensils and condiments as needed
- Set-up and clean tables
- Uphold a litter-free zone
- Ensure volunteers take advantage of the Hydration Station
The volunteer Kitchen Crew will be housed in the Volunteer Village.
After signing in, volunteers will be directed to the Kitchen Area within the village. Once there they will be greeted by an Area Leader and shown their responsibilities.