The Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival is once again returning to Canada's capital to kick ...Read more...
VIP & Festival Kitchen
VIP & Festival Kitchen (June 22-25, 2017) - We are happy to provide all our volunteers with food. For each shift worked, volunteers will be provided with a meal voucher. The kitchen crew will look after preparing and/or cooking the food and distributing it to the volunteers.
Responsibilities of the VIP & Festival Kitchen Volunteers
- Prepare and cook food when necessary, which will involve using a BBQ
- Distribute food to volunteers
- Keep utensils and other supplies refreshed
- Set-up and clean tables
- Ensure site remains free of litter
- Prepare food for VIP when necessary
Annually marking the first weekend of summer, the Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival brings ...Read more...