Tear-Down Crew volunteers help implement the logistics of the site. The event requires a large amount of effort to arrange, tear-down and prepare equipment for pickup once the festival is over. Tasks could be physically demanding and may require teamwork.
Responsibilities of the Tear-Down Volunteers
- Tear-down equipment and other items
- Tear-down tables/chairs, decorate tents and remove tables/chairs
- Clean and take down signage
- Ensure items do not get stolen or damaged
- Deliver resources to different festival areas
- Take inventory of paddles, life jackets, tools, etc.