The silent auction is a fundraising activity for our charities. The Silent Auction volunteers will create displays for the items as well as accept bids for them. This is a fun position that has a great amount of interaction between volunteers and the public.
Responsibilities of the Silent Auction Volunteers
- Set-up and/or take-down auction items
- Create attractive displays of auction items when possible
- Assist with the processing of bids for auction items and ensure bid sheets and pens are in constant supply
- Ensure security for auction items
- Stand for long periods of time
- May be called on to help transport items within the festival