Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival, officially joined IDBP(International Dragon Boat Professional Le ...Read more...
Set-Up Crew (June 19-22, 2017) - Set-Up Crew volunteers help implement the logistics of the site. The event requires a large amount of effort to arrange, set up and deliver equipment before we open. Tasks could be physically demanding and may require teamwork.
Responsibilities of the Site Operations – Set Up Crew Volunteers
- Set-up equipment and other items
- Set up tables/chairs, decorate tents
- Clean, hang up and take down signage
- Ensure items do not get stolen or damaged
- Deliver resources to different festival areas
- Take inventory of paddles, life jackets, tools, etc