With engaging and interactive activities for children, Children’s Area Attendants will be required to get involved with the young ones as the parents meander through the festival for an experience all their own. Activities, games, and performances have been arranged to allow the children to have a paddlin’ good time!
- Assist in program and activity set-up as required
- Assist the present parents in the activities with their children
- Maintain a clean and healthy play environment (with concern for health and safety)
- Ensure the children are safe – report any suspicious or hazardous activity to a supervisor immediately
- Announce upcoming performances with enthusiasm!
- Willing to hop on a bouncy castle or other inflatable children’s adventure toy
- Works well with children (ie. energetic and patient)
Operations and activities for Children’s Area Attendants will be overseen within the Children’s Fun Area.
After Volunteers have signed in at the Volunteer Village they will be directed to the Scotiabank Free Family Fun Zone, located at the playground. Once there they will be greeted by their Area Leader and assigned their responsibilities.
*All Children’s Area Attendants MUST pass a Vulnerable Sector Check*
OTTAWA DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL NAMED AMONG FLIGHTNETWORK'S 40 OF THE BEST ARTS AND CULTURAL FESTIVALS IN NORTH AMERICA IN 2018
June 12, 2018 | We are excited to share that the Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival was named among Fl ...Read more...