Club Crew World Championship Teams
The Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival is one of Dragon Boat Canada's (DBC) Central Region sanctioned events. A great chance for DBC teams to face off early in the season!
Register early to take advantage of these special rates:
$850 - teams competing in the 2018 CCWC in Hungary
$995 - teams outside 100km radius of Ottawa
25th Anniversary Rate: $1100 (first 25 teams to register and pay)
Early Bird Rate: $1200 (next 25 teams to register and pay)
Snow Bird Rate: $1300 (next 25 teams to register and pay)
Regular Team Rate: $1400
Out of Town Rate: $995 (teams from outside 100km radius of Ottawa)
Special Rate for teams competing in the 2018 CCWC: $850 (25 spots available)
Teams outside North America: FREE
- Entry into the Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival from June 21-24, 2018 (racing on June 23-24)
- Two team practices with certified coaches
- Opportunity for top fundraising teams to qualify to race in the Charity Challenge Cup
- Access to free concert series and onsite activities
- Opportunity to compete in various community and corporate divisions
- Team site to hang out between races; decorate to have fun or promote your business/organization
- Invitation for all team members to the Opening Ceremony and Parade of Champions
- Entry into team t-shirt, team site and team spirit competitions
- All equipment provided (boats, paddles, PFDs)
Mixed - must race with a minimum of 8 female paddlers.
Women - must race with all female paddlers, but can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
Open - teams are often comprised of primarily male paddlers, but females may also paddle. Open teams can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
Teams may be comprised of 16-20 paddlers, 1 drummer, 1 steersperson and up to 6 spares (maximum roster of 28).
- Team Registration
- Team Login
- Important Resources
- Create & Manage a Team
- Challenge Cups
- Race Format & Schedule
- Tim Hortons Team Area
- Join a Team
- CCWC Teams
- Race Results
Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival, officially joined IDBP (International Dragon Boat Professional L ...Read more...